Monday, April 8, 2013

It So Happened - Part-9



Another day at college in library, I was making notes, heard a blast of laughter’s, it was bit louder. When i turn around to look who are those, who doesn't have so much of sense also,  I saw the breakfast guy with that accident girl at the corner of the reading section. This time my concentration was on that breakfast guy, though that beautiful girl was their I was not admiring her. I was admiring breakfast guy, how he was talking, the way he used to make his hair style proper, As i said earlier, he makes each day one hair style. He was looking very handsome, somewhat different today. Or I was feeling that he was looking different today, since today I was giving more concentration on how he is looking. They didn't stop laughing it continued for longer. I was unable to concentrate on what I was reading; I was unable to sit there. I got up and went near book rack to get some other book and get out of the library.

By the time, I picked some book and came near the librarian, even those two came near librarian, breakfast guy smiled and said, "hey hi, howz ur studies going on? you leave, you would top this time." I just smiled for his words and said, "hi..", Doesn't know, I wanted to ask him, how does he know that girl? When did they meet? When that accident happened, they both were strangers to each other, today so close friends that they spent the time in library together? I was thinking to ask him, by then he turned towards her and was saying some other joke, or some thing which made her to giggle again. I wonder, I just wanted to go out of the library as soon as possible. 

But was that jealous? What I felt? No way, I have no such great feeling, I am not jealous on any? Walking out of library, I thought, oh, he was the one, who brought the book from that mad person; he is such a monster, he bet the mad person and brought the book. I was feeling somewhat anger with him.
Still wasn't sure, was he the one?

At home, I wanted to ask my brother does him aware who was that person who took the book back from mad person? In turn wanted to ask, was the breakfast guy is the one? Since these both were friends, they would have shared their great works of what they do to impress the girls. I tried, but I was unable to ask him at night. 

Early morning, before my brother woke up, I woke up and was making my mind; I need to ask him anyway. My brother woke up and started laughing, "Has the sun raised from west side today? You woke up early than me? whatz the matter sis?". I said, you come for a walk, I shall say you. As we were walking, I maintained utmost silence, my brother tried to make me smile, so he said, "whatz the matter sis? You are so desperate to see that beautiful girl? so you woke early in the morning? Sis, In INDIA such lesbian affairs are not encouraged?", I smiled for his try. I said, "No Bro, not for her?" hearing to that he said, "then??? For whom sis? I never knew.. Who is that??" I smiled again and said, "Nonsense, stop, its not related to anyone here. I just wanted to know, whether you know, who got the book from mad person?". He said, "How would I know, am I any sort of astrologer or any sadhu to tell?"

I said, "i just wanted to know, whether you have any idea?", he felt something fishy in my words, He asked, "Hey are you suspecting me?? or Do you suspect on someone, whom I know?". He always get context of my question, I said, "yeah, no.. am not sure, But i feel, that guy.." I explained whom I was suspecting. My brother started to laugh loudly, he said, "Why are you so bothered about her and that guy sis? From so many days, I feel you are just wasting your time thinking all such nonsense. Concentrate on your externals. Why should this thing bother you sis?"

After hearing his words, i was sure of one thing, i am no more getting the answer for my question.

No comments: