Search This Blog to find the one you are searching for...

Sunday, October 4, 2026

My Only Home

Nobody loved me like my mother did,
She was the only one I had, it's true.
Why did I dream and keep my feelings hid?
I made up hope that never lived in you.

Now I can see that no one cares at all,
There's nobody left in this world for me.
Why should I waste my mind upon their call,
Or think of anyone who couldn't see?

So foolish was I, thinking someone cared,
Believing some heart beat for me alone.
I'm so tired now of every cross I've bared,
I cannot live, and yet I can't die on.

I just wait for the day to reach my mom,
And stay beside her forever and a day.
Dear God, please keep us safe where it is calm,
And pack my soul inside hers all the way.

No comments:

Featured Post

Quest

Small life, wishing so much, Unware of our destination Moving all around in search of unknown peace.. Peace, which in turn brings smile ...