Thursday, November 3, 2011

A memorable moment

Blew by wind to heavenly place, led by god
Realized am not an angel nor fairy, to fill any life with pleasure,
Neither a Princess nor Goddess, to make any one's presence proud,
Neither a rose nor jasmine, to fill fragrance around any,
A withered, dead, dry flower, with no fragrance, no life,

Blew by wind to heavenly place,
Promising god to be back, I made my way towards you.
Swirling around you, made your eye to catch my sight,
Enjoyed the pleasure of being yours, just your own,
When thy hand stretched towards me, to feel me,

Blew by wind to heavenly place,
Fell at your feet, within glimpses of your eye,
kissed your feet, Small quavering voice after long time,
With tears in eyes, and vision blurred,
Made a memorable note, Your arms deserve an angel not me.

Blew by wind to heavenly place,
Made my words to float in air, for few minutes, until I quit,
Thank you charm, Thank you, making me feel to be yours, in my dreams,
Marking it the last memorable moment, I lived with you,
Back to my promise, blew by wind to heavenly place, my last destination.

3 comments:

Azmat said...

Beautiful and innocent mind thinks about helping, giving happiness to the loved ones without expecting anything in return.

The lines are beautifully arranged... lovely on the whole.

Vishku said...

Dear Child I am no ever
I am in you only
Look around nowhere
you will realise slowly

Dear Child Deject not
For I love one and all
My love reject not
For I am in all

Success In Every Thought said...

Thanks VJ..Its nice...