Saturday, October 6, 2012

Feeling low, though all kept me in high position

Friday evening we had a meeting held in our office by our team members.
The leads decided to give best performer award for chosen one.

Name for the award was decided earlier.. they asked all to give their creative idea for naming the award, so one gave it name "SIRIUS" brightest star name,
So its Sirius award...

Now leads were to decide the awardee, they chose three among them.
One of that was me, I haven't done any such work, still my name was taken, just because, my lead wanted some name from his team, he took my name and it clicked.

Such an embarrassing situation, would be when you are suppose to accept or be in such a situation, where you are not eligible to be so...

For a moment, I felt like run away from the place, else run away saying you are not feeling well, something which I felt, was exhausted, feeling head ache, how would I stand in front of all, when they announce my name, all would look at me, Some stating its unfair, some stating its not true....

Cant hear such words... I never asked it.
I do stand with truth, I do wish the deserved one to get that award.
I was feeling low, though all kept me in high position.
It seemed like as if the coronation of bad king, where everybody knew its unfair, Still they keep quite because its decision of the higher authority.

Standing in front of all, I might accept this award, will it keep my inner heart calm???
It wakes me always and says aloud.. "look you dont deserve it... look you dont deserve it..., One day it comes out and shows your true face... don't put mask on your face...."

Though coronation has been done to bad king, he would take up the king position, and have to lead the territory, if he fails.. therez no value in accepting the kingship... The bad king heart would also shiver... he would have also felt.. the decision was unfair, His hands would have also shivered when he received the sword while in coronation ceremony......

It really hurts to take/accept something which you wont deserve it, Still we are forced to accept it, since I have to give respect for my seniors decisions.

No comments: