Monday, April 8, 2013

It So Happened - Part 6

Way back to home at circle signal was desperately looking for someone; yeah I hope you guessed it was the mad person. Something i was very keen to know the story behind the numbers. I feel mad person says something great words, they have something meaning in their words. So was looking for him at the window, I found him talking with traffic policeman. He was holding something blue thing, which he wanted to show to the policeman. But policeman was least bothered at it. I was completely ignoring it. I was trying find out, what is that blue thing, it looked like a book. By then my bus moved.

Rest of the day went as usual. Early morning when my brother tries to wake me for morning walk, I was feeling so sleepy, and moreover am lazy too. I murmured in sleeping mood, that I want to sleep for still more time, he can carry on. Suddenly my mind thought about accident girl. I just woke and said "no no.. I am also coming for a walk with you wait.. Shall get ready in 10 mins." So had a refreshing walking, I avoided going to the park. Somehow doesn't want my brother to go to the park.

At college, as usual was early to college, was looking at around, saw breakfast guy with his friend, he was making fun of his friend, I was unable to hear his words from such far, but yeah I could make out by his expressions, Looking at the expressions even I started to smile. By then my friends came near me, they started to pull my legs, asking "why are smiling? What are you thinking? Now days you are smiling a lot?" Uff when any single person smiles that too alone, then they are sure to become the victim for teasing. Now, if I had said, the reason behind my smile was that breakfast guy, then my friends would have teased me more. So kept quite.

During lunch time, I went to library to get my books renewed. I was moving towards the librarian, for god grace yaar, that accident girl overtook me, charm I myself could have offered her to go before me; there is no need for her to overtake me. I just thought in heart and smiled. I just bent my head to look at the books I was carrying. In turn doesn't want my eyes to catch her beautiful face. Somewhat I felt, she is bit proud at her beauty. Even i started to ignore her and stood next to her to get my book renewed. She handed some books to librarian to renew. While the librarian was renewing the books, she said with her sweet voice, "Actually I had lost one book, do I need to pay fine for it". After hearing that words, damn librarian temper raised like anything she started to shout, "Then what do you think, you have just conveyed the message to me with your sweet voice and go? You need to pay double the cost of the book, don’t you have so much of responsibility, you careless girl, you carry books to college for fashion huh what??" A small smile appeared on my face, something i felt, you deserve it yaar, you can’t even smile at me, when I gave the throw ball is it.

The librarian voice was bit louder, almost all around started to stare at her. Even i turned towards her. She was bit confused what to say to the librarian. She looked so sweet, her pinky cheeks, lovely lips, I was so close to her that I just kept staring at her, admiring her beauty. I tried so much not to stare at her, this time I was unable to divert my concentration. I started to stare at her hair style, her facial features it was so beautiful. By then something flashed in mind, God stop staring yaar, hope she doesn't fall unconscious again.

Librarian continued her scolding’s "You need to pay the fine within one week of time. You careless girl, Remember to get the fine by one week, which was that book. You can get to know the fine amount at the account section of library check out with them." As all were staring at her, she felt bit embarrassed and her eyes filled with bit water. I was able to see it.

She collected the renewed books and moved towards the account section, that was other corner of the desk. I got my books also renewed, by then I heard the account person stating a number of 7 digits. I felt something as if I have heard/seen that numbers before. I was recollecting that numbers and headed towards my class. In the class, I was chit chatting, and i did hear to lecturers lecture also, to say true I hear but sometimes I wonder why I can’t hear anything and I understand zero. But today, I was able to get what the lecturer was saying. After completing my class I went back to my home. At way back to home, I was again searching for that mad person, and then I realized, the number which the librarian took was the same number the mad person took.

No comments: