Friday, March 1, 2013

It So Happened - Part-2

Next Day, as usual I was early to the college, was waiting for the peon to open the class room door. As soon as he opened, I walked like a princess walking to her palace. And sat on my favourite place, second row desk corner place.
one by one everyone was entering the college. My eyes always stares at the door as if I am desperately waiting for someone. As I was staring at all who was entering the class. It came to that person's turn whom I met yesterday, as I saw his face, I remembered the breakfast plate again, and a smiled appeared on my face, by then observed one more thing, that guy was also staring at me and kept 4-5 steps into class. If we both keep staring each other like this, all would address something else itself happening in between us, so just moved my eyes away.
He sat in first row desk corner, as usual.

After our class, I went to library to get some books, While searching the books in the book rack section. Heard a sweet voice, somewhat familiar, turn around to look who is it. Moved little towards reading section saw a girl with yellow kurta and jeans, playing with her hair and talking with 3 more friends of her, her voice felt so familiar. I wanted to know, who she is, so bent a bit to get the clear view of her, She was the same girl, whom I saw yesterday, who met with an accident, Yeah the same lovely girl. She is in our college, never saw her before. Damn her voice was also so sweet feels like hearing it always. Yesterday, my concentration was only on her beauty and her dress, today I felt her voice also. I stood there itself
for a moment. Goodness yaar, her beauty impressed me itself, I mean for a girl. Damn for boys, they would have no choice to be in love with her for sure.

Moved back to book rack section, picked 2 books, we get only 3 book for a card, I already had one book, so pulled other two and went near the registering section. There I was a big lengthy queue, looking at the queue. I felt, I can never stand anymore. So thought for a while, let me have little water, read some magazines and then get it registered. Went towards water can was placed, took a glass of water and started drinking it.

Found the lovely girl was approaching towards me, drinking water I just made a side face to look at her. To admire her beauty again. She too came there to drink water. As the water moved through her throat, I started to observe her neck, throat. so beautifully structured. God is great person, who created such a beauty on earth. I smiled at her, she too return a smile to me.

Then all of suddenly, she fell, I could feel her hands, as she tried to hold me, I was scared for a moment, but held her hands. She was trying to hold me, her hands slipped through my body, it moved along my body, she collapsed.
I was scared, even my hands and legs started to shiver, didn't get to know what happened, what to do.

Mean while I said loudly, "hey.. are you okay? hello hellooooo helloooo..." I started to say bit louder, It was a library, where silence prevails, which made my voice was bit more louder and it was heard all around, some gathered around us, some was just peeping from where they were.

The librarian sprayed the water on the girl's face, I was holding her.
We tried to wake her, then we called the medical section in our college campus itself. The medical person arrived and checked her, he did checked her nerves and I wonder what he heard from the stethoscope. He said us, "Its serious, Can you please arrange for an ambulance, make it fast, hurry up..".

The librarian dialed a number. I was shocked, She was so very fine, normal, happy smiling, laughing, talking, just a seconds, what had happened to her.
Is it after drinking the water, Was something wrong with water in library?
Or something else? By then ambulance came, She was taken to the hospital.

I wonder yaar, yesterday she met with an accident, may be minor but still she met for sure, today suddenly in library she collapsed.
Something seriously wrong happening with her. But am I also involved in her life? Since these two incidents happened, when I was very next to her.
Damn!! I think more on such stupid things, Nothing to worry, all iz well, Life is fair with all.

No comments: