Monday, March 4, 2013

It So Happened - Part-3

After my classes in mid afternoon, When I thought where should I go now, I remembered library and about yesterday's incident, I completely forgot about that, When I reach my home after college, I truly get brain washed. My family members are really like gems in my life. To say the truth, they always make me so occupied and engaged in good thoughts that my mind never wander back to retrogression.

Well, Now I remembered about that girl, What actually happened to her? do I need to check with librarian? No, its not required, still let me check with that madam for once, just like that.

But the way, the medical person said, "It's serious..." I doubt, it might be very serious. By then, I just was looking at the notice board for any updates which would be related to me. Nothing as such, For moment I felt, if the girl was really serious, and if she died her name and photo would have appeared on the center of the notice board stating "We show great condolence.. blah blah blah." huh I just smirked again.

Its was mid afternoon, was lonely at the corridor, heard someone walking towards me, the sound of the sandals. Turn behind, it was the same girl. Oh god, think of a evil and evil is right in front of you, She is right in front of me. I just behaved as if I was searching something inside my books which I was holding. She just passed across me and headed towards the administrative office, may be account section, not sure, I just peeped only once. at her. And yeah, today also she was looking cute, I didn't look at her so deep, Since last two incidents with her shocked me so much, that this time my concentration is all on her as a person only.

So, got to know that she was all set perfect, healthy alive. Heck yaar, if the medical person doesn't know what has happened to her, he Would have said us that, he doesn't know right? Instead he behaved in such a way, as if she is gonna die very next moment sort, I laughed inner and moved towards the bus stop. Now no more mood to go to library.

Bus stop is 15 minutes far from my college, From my college building to college gate itself it takes 5 minutes. I need to walk such long distance in such hot mid afternoon. Hope someone would have given me a lift till bus stop yaar, not till to home, only till bus stop. I bent my head, kept big big steps and started moving so that the heatness of sun doesn't reach me. By the time I reached college gate, saw a scooty going out from the vehicle exit of the college gate, It was the same girl. She is like became the dream girl of mine now, Where ever I go, she follows or I am concentrating on her, heavenly god knows.

You know, I like traveling in afternoon, because public buses are so very free during afternoon. We feel like relaxed sitting at window side and gazing at all and traveling long long hours. I enjoy the moments of traveling long long hours in bus, sitting at window side.

In the traffic signal, I saw something which really dragged my concentration and paused my enjoyment of traveling.

No comments: