Sunday, March 10, 2013

It So Happened - Part-4

Recap:
Part1: On Jan 1st, early morning met with two person, one with my classmate, who didn't offer me for breakfast, where I was damn hungry. Rather he instructed me to take my bus. A lovely girl, who met with an minor accident
Part2: First period, eye contact with the breakfast guy, whom I met yesterday. Got to know, the lovely girl who had accident yesterday is also doing her studies in our college. meet her in library, she collapsed.
Part3: While checking notice board, found the lovely accident girl at corridor, Now got to know she was healthy, very much alive. Moved towards home, took a bus, A traffic jam saw something with paused my enjoyment of traveling.

At traffic jam, I saw a person sitting at the road divider. who was wearing 3-4 torn shirts with blazer on it and torn trouser. He had rudraksh mala on his neck. With medium beard and mustache, dirty brown hair. he was laughing aloud shouting, "I got it.. I got it...believe me... believe me...". He might be a mad person. What dragged my concentration is the words which he was saying aloud. He said "3...4...2..7...1...1..Operating systems...342711...its 342711... which makes you to pay for it." It seems funky something valid, what is that number to do? who he might be? what did that number refer to? Simply for time pass, mind started to think about it. I never saw this mad person before here. I said to myself "uff! so sad frustrated mad person".

As soon as I thought that, he shake his head laughing aloud, a strange laugh, as if he heard what I said. He made weird sound "hmmmm....believe me... believe me...hahahaha...", he shrugged again and said, "hmmm the number relates the one who would make the difference...just look.." I smiled, the telepathy works... mad people telepathy. By then bus moved, I passed that road. Still the mad person made an impression in my mind. Great something interesting words.. I feel so.. "one who makes the difference..."... who might be that one?

When I was thinking about the mad person, saw breakfast guy, i mean the guy whom I met on Jan 1st, my classmate. I have a bad habit of remembering one with the first impact/impression/incident i had with them, rather than remember their names. I shall call him breakfast guy, here afterwards. So he was on his bike, yellow karizma bike, he was looking cool dude on that. He was still having his college books with him, means he is moving straight from college to here. He was riding as if he was in great urgency to reach somewhere. Cool yaar, guys enjoy every time, always roaming that too zoom zoom zoom.

So I was about to reach near the bus stop, where I need to get down. Saw my younger brother, he was signaling someone as if he wants to convey message like, no hurry, everything is done. I bent as much as possible through the bus window to look who it is. For my great surprise it was the breakfast guy. Yaar, how come my brother know him? he is in my class, my younger brother is 2 year younger to me. obvious he is younger to breakfast guy also. Guys never bother about age or any factors while making friendship.
Oops.. the bus driver started to shout, "hey madamji.. dont put your head out of window. Seem like you are educated, dont you know so much." I felt so embarrassed, bus was not so crowded, So all in the bus could hear driver's words and they started to stare at me.

One women in the bus said "now a days younger generation is least bothered, very careless, though they are educated, they doesn't act to be so, all they know and do is only style..." I got wild anger on her. I did small mistake, do I commit that always, why do these people make it big fuss. Atlast my stop came, I went very fast near bus door to get down. Again bus driver said "Why so hurry to get down? are you gonna jump?" I kept quite just blushed, nodded and got down.

In night after dinner, my brother walked into room. I wanted to ask him, how did he knew the breakfast guy? And what was he signaling him? even he seems to be in hurry? what was going around? I saw his face, he too looked at me. God grace yaar, though he is younger to me, I dare not so much, that I question him.
Still I thought of giving a try. Asked him, "hey I saw you near canara bus stop, you seem to me in great hurry. Whatz the matter bro?". He smiled and said, "oh is it, where were you?". Uff I wanted answer not a back question. I said, "I was in bus returning back from college". He said "Okay, I had some work with my friends, nothing so hurry, it was on conducting cricket match near our area".
I said," Oh...". and said him, what happened in bus, when I bent to look at him and bus driver yelled at me.
So, we both had big big discussion on elders treating younger generation as wrong, he cracked great jokes, laughed at it, he is very good in humor, It really refreshes one and then we went to sleep.

No comments: