Sunday, March 17, 2013

It So Happened - Part 5

Early morning, was getting ready for a walk with my younger brother. As we kept steps out, my mother said, "Make sure you will be back before 7:00 a.m, else you would be late for your college, Don't waste your time just roaming and looking around". I said, "Yes mom, I would make sure about it, But I am not sure about Ranjan, he might go behind any girl, looking at her". My brother and mother smiled. I said, "I wonder what does your both smile mean, that Ranjan, is sure to go behind any girl today? and you are ok with it mom? oh....I also doubt, I would skip sometimes for a walk, but Ranjan, goes everyday, does he goes for a walk to meet any girl? Hey Ranjan, is there anyone? if so say me dear, I shall not disturb you". My mother said, "Hey, don't play around, go and come back early". My brother was still blushing.

As we walked, I looked at my brother, he was still blushing, I asked, "Hey bro, is everything ok with you? Why are you blushing so much? Is anyone gonna meet you today?"
He said "Hey, nothing as such, your words made me to smile thatz it, So, howz your college going on? Heard, your batch would be having internals earlier this time, is that true?". I said, " Yeah, even I heard, not sure when it would be". Walking in the park, I was able to look at the lovely girl, I mean the accident girl. Yes, she had also been there for a walk. She wore nice morning walk dress, All dresses suits her. Again started to admire her beauty and I stood still for few moment. Ranjan waved his hands and said "hello sister!, are you looking at any guy over there? why did you stood there itself, come, come, else we would be late back to home".

I moved faster to cover up Ranjan, and said him, I was looking at one girl, with that statement, I started to explain, how beautiful she is? when I saw her first? I even said, she is from my college. I kept on saying and my brother concentration went to find her. I said, "Hey, she moved from here, you dont have to search her now ok?". Ranjan smiled again and said, "I just saw, the girl who impressed you so much, wanted to see, how she is?".
I said, "you dont worry brother, how ever good looking she is, She wont be yours for sure?". He asked with smiling face," why? is she already engaged?". I said, " No, I have no idea about it, I just mean to say that, she is elder to you. she is of my age, When she fell near me in the library, I saw her college tag, then got to know, she is in same batch of mine."
He said, "Oh ok, thatz it right." I asked, "Bro, what does it mean?, thatz it itself, but it makes a big difference, I would not let my brother to have an affair with any girl who is elder to him".

Answering for my words, he said, "Come on, its modern age now it has become normal case, even in ancient age, Rama married to Sita, who was elder to her. We have many such examples also now, Sachin Tendulkar, Abhishek Bachchan many more, and they are leading happy life.." I got bit angry, raised my voice and said, "They might have been changed for something, But I would not insists you too to walk same path, Will you also walk their path? Ranjan, will you?". My brother kept quite, he kept bigger steps. I said, "Ranjan, I didn't get answer for my question yet". He said, "Come on sis, letz change the topic. I feel you are becoming tense with that topic, we have come for a walk to make ourself healthy, not to break our health.", By then a small kid, our neighbor she ran towards us, and said, "Hello Sanji and Ranju! even I have come for a walk, Now I shall go and play swing in the park.", We both smiled at her, said bye, since it was already time, we moved towards our home.

In the college I got to know from notice board, that our internals are gonna start from next week, its just one week of time, Damn yaar, i hardly read daily, upon that they announce internals, with a gap of one week. Where is the time to prepare? making a sour face, i headed towards the other section of our college, we had practicals in different building, i have to cross the playground and reach to that building. While i was walking with not so good mood towards our practicals section. A throwball rolled near my leg, Heck yaar, I hate when ball comes near me, I dont play such games, upon that I need to throw the ball back, if I dont throw in right position, I feel so down, Whenever ball has come near me, I had avoided it. This time its impossible, am alone upon that ball is very near to me. I lifted the ball as if I am doing great favour to all in world. Looked at someone, whom I can throw the ball, I found the accident lovely girl, Oh, she even plays throwball, great all players do look good, I need to start playing such sports to look good funky. So, I was about to throw, she crossed the playground gate headed towards me to take the ball, I was very glad to give her. I smiled, she too smiled.

But she never said me thanks I was expecting it. She moved away. My mind left her in that place itself, after conversation with my brother early morning, I had no interest with her. I was late to practical class. The lecturer stared at me, as if he would burn me with the acid in the lab. I made move towards my friends and asked, how long it started? am I so late that THE MASTER has become so angry. They said, it wasn't so late, they too just entered now, and THE MASTER mood is off, because he got scoldings from HOD (Head of the Department) just now, for coming late always. We all started to giggle, He stared at us again and said, "Dont waste your time chit chatting. Can everyone come here and gather, I would give demonstration of experiment-11".

After the lab, I walked with group of friends around the campus. chit chatting and gossiping on some of our classmate, It was the turn of breakfast guy's, where we started to say about his hair style, someone said, he makes everyday one hair style, and spikes looks like he has come from zoo, I was laughing really, I never looked at it. Then they talked about another handsome, good looking guy, he seems to be in affair with one of our other classmate, she was also very good. we all said, wow...they seems to be made for each other yaar.
After all such gossips, chit chats, we had lunch in canteen. Then we all bunked the class, since we wanted to prepare for internals, how far we prepare, all are aware, We said yes, we need to, and all decided to bunk the class, and SMS was circulated so that each one of us gets to know about it.

No comments: