Monday, April 8, 2013

It So Happened - Part -11



My mind was still thinking about Surya, The way he used to talk with all and me, He was such a humorous person. I liked to hear his jokes. Only one thing I didn't like was he talking with that beautiful girl. I wasn't jealous, I just didn't like it. Oh yeah, did that girl would have come to know about this news? she would have got to know, after all he was talking so close with her, as if they were good friends.

With my vacations, I forgot about Surya's death also. When I returned my college, New days again, was feeling as if the trees in college were blowing wind and swinging to welcome me. It was windy season, Cool breeze around college, because of so many trees, made all happy to be at college back. 

We friends were chit chatting, about the exam papers, vacations, where each of us had been, how we spent our time. One among them said, "Did you all get to know about Surya? He is no more now, heard it was murder case it seems". That shocked me again, "what? murder? Is that true? how did you get to know? Who killed him?" She responded, "Am not sure, heard the rumor, don’t have any other details about it. But yeah, have seen police coming to our college, today also had seen one talking something with our principal" None other talked on that topic.

My brother was his friend, he would have got the news, if it so. If its rumor also, he would have got that news, why didn't he discuss with me? Now a day, he never talks to me at all properly. I shall check with him today. Yeah if it’s a murder, who had so much enmity with Surya, he was easy going cool guy. He had no such grudges with any, as much I know; he had friendly relationship with all.

Evening stood in front of my brother and begun, "You knew there is a rumor that Surya's death was a murder, Now don’t say, you don't know, When I can come to hear that rumor, you also would have heard before me, since you guys were friends, Moreover, you know much more than that, Why don’t you share with me? now a days I feel, you are ignoring me, thatz fine, I just wanted know about Surya, is the rumor true? Was he murder?" My brother silence followed still after me asking so many questions. "I am asking you something, would you please mind to say some words?" He still kept silence. "I am enough with you bro? Why are you behaving like this, Please say something? Is that true? at least say is that true?". He opened, "Yes it’s true, he was murder, He was murder." he moved out of the room. He might have come back late night; I don’t know when he came. Morning also he went to walk early; he was supposed to be back to home by one hour of walk. He didn't return still, I was waiting at home. Then felt, why am I making this issue such a big, Surya is no where related to me. I shouldn't make myself tensed and moved with my other work.

Evening again, I got to talk with my brother, now a days, talking with own brother is difficult. As soon as he came to house, my mother called him for dinner. It was so late. "Wash your face and hands and come to have your dinner, I don’t know what you had taken from yesterday." Then I got to know, yesterday night, my brother didn't come to home. When he approached the dining table, even I came near him. His face had become so pale. I said, "Mom, Ranjan has become so weak, why mom you wont give him any food?, What Ranjan, are you dieting to impress any girl? tell tell, let me know, tell me secretly I shall keep secret." I giggled a bit. My brother was seriously silent. My mother looked at him and said, "Sanjana, keep quite don’t try to pull his legs, he is somewhat depressed from past many days. he is not taking food also now a days. He is eating something today that itself is great." I remained silent. I wasn't able to understand why was my brother so silent?

No comments: