Thursday, May 9, 2013

It So Happened - Part-12



As days passed, I too forgot about Surya's death. And I never saw that beautiful girl Sagarika or that mad person too. My brother was behaving normal. We, our family members went for sridi sai baba temple also. It was great time traveling and visiting many other temples. I was happy in my own world.

It seemed as if everything was some bad dream which I had. I never knew, in short span of time people really do forget the past. There was nothing past related to my life. But what happened till now, I don’t remember rather none makes me to remember it.
As usual me, my studies, family, that was only my world. I was enjoying my life. Still those moments, whatever happened seems to be mystery. I never asked my brother on that. I don’t want him to go to depressed mood again. His smile makes us smile; I wanted him to be happy always. He was as usual cracking jokes, making my parents and me smile always.

One afternoon in college, after the class, I was the last to leave the classroom. I took stairs and was moving ahead. I felt someone behind me was walking along with me, I mean someone was behind me, wasn't aware was that person following me or not. But felt he was walking with same pace, with some distance. Try to turn behind and look, I was unable to look at the face, it wasn't one person, they were two. Talking to each other they were moving. It made me somewhat scary. I slow down a bit, in turn wanted that person to move in front of me, so that I feel comfortable. I simply get scared for no reason. It’s my childhood behavior.

As those two guys passed by me. I was relaxed. I thought I simply got scared again. While those two guys were walking I observed one guy, He seems as if I have seen him before. I was wearing white shirt. I looked at his shirt collar. Might be I wanted to look at him. But something caught by eye sight at his collar. It had fresh blood stains on his collar, that guy was not bleeding. Goodness yaar, Doesn't know, I felt more scared. I bent my head took other way to avoid going behind those guys.

That day, I started to remember about Surya. While traveling to home, I was thinking about him. Did anyone kill him? How did he die? It’s almost 6 months now. No news about it. What did police do? Did they ever investigate? All such questions was triggering in my mind. Bus stopped at the traffic jam at circle. Same circle, where I used to see the mad person. It’s been so many days, I haven't seen him.
I looked all possible directions in search of that mad person. He came and went. As if his part was just to take the book of Sagarika and create a scene. Huh! Sagarika, where is she now a days. Yes, I too have stopped going to walking also. I never saw her.

At home, I didn't want to bring my thoughts in front of my brother and disturb him too. I was enjoying the time with my family members. At night had dreams about Surya, Sagarika and other person, the white collar person. I felt I saw that white collar person killing Surya that too in front of Sagarika, Saw her crying helplessly in middle of road. I felt like crying. I woke up. As I woke up and switched the light on.
My brother asked "What happened sis? Are you ok? Did u dream any bad dreams?" I answered, "Yes, it was a dream, but bro, How come you are so alert in this mid night, as soon as I switched the light, you are questioning me? Aren't you asleep?”

My brother stammered, "I.. I was sleeping, but some how woke up at same time, might be coincidence." I smiled, "Hmmm possible! It’s coincidence, that coincidence shouldn't be so much that we both dreamt same. “We laughed a bit. But we both didn't laugh from heart. My brother said, "Fine sis, Drink water, take god's name and sleep". I wondered why was he not bothered what was the dream I dreamt. I suppose he asked me before when I got such dreams. Why not today? Neither I was interested to say him.

I switched off the light and went to sleep. My sleep was disturbed. Wasn't able to sleep properly, I turned towards the wall, and with open eyes was looking at the wall. After a while, I saw a light reflection on the wall. From where is this light coming from. I turned slowly to look; I saw my brother's cell phone was emitting this light. He was chatting with someone. But who was it? At this late night who is it that my brother is messaging? I felt I should ask my brother. Then I felt I shouldn't, if he had something to share with me, then my brother would have said me. I shouldn't be a hitler to my brother, I turned back, closed my eyes and went for sleep.

No comments: