Thursday, May 9, 2013

It So Happened - Part-13



Drastically I was feeling change in my brother. He seems to be very happy now days. He used to always hum some romantic songs, Always attached with his mobile, chatting or in call. He used not go out for play as usual not even watch TV nor sit and talk with my parents or with me. He rarely spent time for us. I felt he was in love with someone. But with whom, Am I guessing it correct? Is he in love?

I don’t know why, my suspicion went on Sagarika itself. If it’s Sagarika, how did they meet? Where is their usual meeting point now a days? If it was in college I would have seen one or other day, I feel it’s not in college for sure? Where else? I was thinking on that, my mom called by then I went and got engaged with other work. I forgot about Sagarika and brother thoughts.

When I entered my room back, the thoughts again rolled back in my mind. Sagarika... my brother... how? when? where? was almost getting headache. I turned towards the clock, it was 8:40 p.m. My brother is still not in home, where is he? Is he meeting his love now? I doubt its Sagarika. I thought I need to call him to his cell, then I thought I can’t simply question him like that. I was so anxious; I went near the door and was walking to and fro near the door.

My mother saw me walking near the door. She smiled and asked "What? Did your brother promised to bring you some gifts?” I answered her "Wish it was so, now I wonder I won’t get something which I was not expecting from him". So my mother replied, "Oh, you already asked something for him. even I thought to ask, anyhow he is going to Gandhi Bazaar, I too thought shall ask him to get some bed sheets and curtains, but his choice is always so poor that I didn't ask him, by the way what did you asked him to bring?". I said, "Oh, so he has gone to shopping? Great, as he said anything, with whom he is going?" My mother said, "You didn't know then? He hasn't gone for shopping, he has gone for theater show, in that old theater near Gandhi bazaar. And might be he went with his friends, thatz fine, why are you waiting for him like this, never ever you waited?" I said, "Nothing, simply just for change" and went towards my room.

So, my brother has gone for theater show? Is it with his girl friend? I was getting angry against him. But its not Sagarika yaar, she was Surya's girlfriend right? It’s not she. She can be also, now Surya is no more. My head was aching so badly.
I slept with such thoughts.

Early morning, I woke up late, by then my brother was back from morning walk. I wanted to question him, something stopped me. As usual I went to college attended the classes and was back to home by bus. In my bus, I heard someone talking with conductor bit louder, "You know who am I? I killed one person recently, do you know? How dare he was, he scolded and threatened me, so I murdered him, so pity with him, he was a college going, now youth aged person." He took the name of our college also. I felt, was the victim is Surya. I turned with jerk to see, who that person was. To my greatest surprise, that was one great personality, whom I was desperately searching to see. It was the mad person. Yes the same mad person, who was at traffic signal. He was talking with conductor. I was shocked. Oh goodness, the mad person was one who murdered Surya, He took the book from this mad person, by beating, threatening him. So, this mad person might have killed him. I was just staring at the mad person. He saw me staring at him. He too started to stare at me. He came near me, the seat next to me was empty, I was scared, and what if he sits near me and does anything to me.

I was so scared. I got up from there and stood near the driver, as if I will get down in next stop, in turn if the mad person had taken one more step towards me, I would have got down for sure. By then conductor saw that and he might have understood that I was scared, he called that mad person towards him and said, "Your stop is not this, come and sit here, I shall say you. You were saying something right, you killed someone, tell me how you killed, come brave hero, come here". The mad person moved towards conductor. I sat in another seat next to one lady, near driver.

Mad person with zeal in his tune said, "I dragged him in the road, his friends left him alone. I dragged and kicked with my only one leg. One shot he died, hahaha, it was just one shot he died, I killed him. His friends were running seeing me killing him. They were so scared of me. hahahahaha" Conductor said, "Wow, you are so strong, that you cant stand yourself, still you kicked him with one leg, he died, Wow, you are very strong man. Everyone needs to be scared of you; even am scared of you boss. How long have you been in this area, Boss?" Conductor was making fun of him. But I was visualizing the truth in those words.

No comments: