Thursday, May 9, 2013

It So Happened - Part-14



My mind started to imagine and figuring what would have happened. So it was this mad person behind all. I wanted to say this to all. I found who he is the killer of Surya. Yes, I found who the killer is. But mad person are not considered as murderer, So what we shouldn't allow such mad person to be out roaming like, today Surya tomorrow dont know who else would become the victim for this mad. As soon I went home. I blabbered to my mom everything in detail. She heard to all my sayings and then she laughed loud and said, "So you believe in whatever the mad person say? Are you crazy? Sanjana, it’s true that mad person need to be treated and he needs treatment, but we can’t put some allegations on him like that. He is already suffering; He won’t dare to do that. He is innocent, your friend Surya would have died by some other reason, and if he is murderer then it would be someone else. Understood, don’t bother all such things, my child, go and relax. And listen don’t think about the mad person again, If u see him in case by chance, just ignore him, ok.. ok.. say yes now..", I answered, "Yes mama, you don’t believe me, its fine." I was moving towards my room. My mother came near me, moved her hands on my head and said, "Sanjana, I believe you. If that mad person is the culprit. He would be seriously punished accordingly. Justice really does happen with all. Believe in God." She patted my back. I smiled at her, as if I am convinced with what she said.

In room, holding some text book I was thinking about same incident. I always feel there is some truth behind the mad person's words. It had proved also once in the book case, his words were true, thatz how I got to know that book was with him. Was the book really with him? Am I thinking in right direction? Who has proof that the book was with him? How do I prove that the book was returned by Surya itself and he took from this mad person. If I prove that then I can prove easily that mad person is the killer. Only one person whom I feel knows is Sagarika, then I have to seriously talk with Sagarika. Yes, she would be aware by now, who returned the book. She and Surya became friends through the book itself right. So, I need to talk with her, But yaar, I have never seen her in college from start of this semester. Where is she? How would I search? hmmm. Was thinking about that suddenly remembered about morning walk! Yes, she comes for walking for sure. One or other day, I can catch her there.

At same time my brother entered the room. I was so anxious to tell my brother that I found the killer. But bit was feeling he was so depressed with that incident doesn't want to push him to depression again. But if I say him this he would feel bit better. Moreover I want him to wake me up early morning for a walk. And I can meet Sagarika.
I started with low tone, "Ranjan, I have something to share with you." He said, "Did mother give you my share of cake to you, Now give my share properly, I don’t want to share with you. I like cake equally as much u like it, you are aware right it’s my favorite, give me full share of mine." I said, "Goodness Ranjan, always behind cake or anything eatables only. I have something great news to share with you." He replied, "Oh ok, tell me, whatz that great news". He made a whacky face. Even I made faces and said with broad smile on face, "I saw today the mad person, who had that library book, do you remember?" He replied, "Oh ok, fine I remember. So, what now? Was he holding another library book today? Uff that mad person, why is he behind library books". I stopped him there, "Hey hey..he wasn't having any book with him, I just wanted to say some truth which is lying with him". For that words, my brother laughed loudly and said, "Oh now you found, why he became mad, his history all hahahaha". I was getting angry my brother is not ready to hear my words properly. I said, "get lost, if you are not interested to hear what I want to say don’t hear then".

Looking me angry, he came near me and said, "Hey sis, was kidding, you took it seriously? now say, shall hear to your words properly, wont say a word more ok .. is it fine, say now" I turned towards him, began "It so happened, i was traveling back to home in bus, in the same bus the mad person was there. He was talking with conductor; he said he killed one college guy. And its Surya itself, I am damn sure its Surya. I shall prove it."

He stood went near the balcony door of our room and said, "Shut up sis, simply don’t blame on innocent, he is not, he can’t be the murderer." I said, "Ranjan, it is he only, Since Surya threatened and took book from him, he took revenge against Surya like this. He killed Surya." My brother shouted at me, bit louder, "Will you stop thinking all such nonsense, he is not the killer, moreover for your information, Surya didn't get the book from him. It was me, It was me, me. It’s me, who threatened him and returned book to library got it. Now stop blaming on innocent people." He said so much and went out again.

This words, made me to think more about what would have happened.

No comments: